How to Reinstall Kaspersky with activation code | Install Kaspersky with activation code
If you want to reinstall Kaspersky with activation code. Or you want to add a new activation code in order to download, install or reinstall Kaspersky. You need to log on to your Kaspersky Account.
Visit https://my.kaspersky.com/ to login to the account. Here you can update your License details and add a new activation code. Go to the license tab and add your new activation code or if you do not have a valid activation code and you want to buy a new one you can buy it from here.
It is recommended every time when you want to install or reinstall Kaspersky, download and use the latest version of it. You can get the latest version of Kaspersky from your account or you can visit usa.kaspersky.com/download. Install the latest version of Kaspersky and Restart your computer if it was not activated automatically, connect it to your My Kaspersky account.
Reinstall Kaspersky with activation code, in case you want to reinstall a specific variant of Kaspersky antivirus.
Install Kaspersky with activation code – Kaspersky Security has the complete set of features that can protect you from harmful viruses and internet hackers, Kaspersky not only helps to protect your PC but also it can stable your computer speed and always notify you if there any suspicious activity.
To install & activate your Kaspersky Internet Security with an activation code you just need creating a Kaspersky account & then exchange your activation code inside your new account. Then download & run your program in your device.
- You can install Kaspersky product either by using the Kaspersky CD or downloading it from the Kaspersky official site – kaspersky.com/download
- Before downloading the Kaspersky software, you will be prompted to enter your email address for sending the Activation Code.
- After downloading the file, go to the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to run the setup.
- Once the Kaspersky window pops-up, click on the Install button.
- When the User Account Control(UAC) window appears, click on the Yes button.
- The Kaspersky product will automatically detect the incompatible software and display it on the installation window.
- When you receive the installation completed message, click Finish.
- Under the Recommended section, mark the “Enable protection against ads to install only desired software and block additional installations” checkbox and click the Finish button.
- Sign in to My KASPERSKY.
- When you are set apart in, click Licenses at the greatly top.
- An once-over of every start kaspersky activation code anytime evaluated to your record will come in the new window.
- Kindly check your Order Confirmation email and copy or make a note of the Product License Key.
- Now Open Kaspersky Internet Security Software.
- Make sure that the date is correct on your computer. If the system date is incorrect, fix it.
- Look at the right bottom corner of the Kaspersky Window. Click On Licence & Days remaining Link.
- Here just put the code which you have received with the order confirmation email.
- Now Click on Activate or Submit.
Congratulation, Now your Kaspersky Internet Security is Installed & Activated.
Help Number USA renders round the clock Kaspersky customer support to help you get rid of all kinds of antivirus errors and ensure the protection of your devices. We are backed by a team of certified technicians that are just a call away!
pckaspersky.com is an independent support provider on On-Demand Remote Technical Services For Kaspersky products. We are an independent service provider for software related issues in desktops, laptops, devices, printer and peripherals. We hold no association or affiliation with any of these brands or third-party companies and solely provide support service for the product issues faced by users. If your product is covered by warranty, then the support services we are providing may also be available for free from manufacturer official website kaspersky.com. Use of all/any trademarks, Logo, brand names, product, Image and services is purely referential and has been used only for information purpose only.